Sunday 3 November 2013

How to Manage Finance by Teachers of Mathematics


It turns out that managing finances is not only smart economics teacher alone , my friend , a father , and he is also a teacher of mathematics , was well versed in managing the household finances . He shared tips with me when were both waiting for the rain letup in school . According to her financial planning is very important for the future . Therefore , the longer the family's needs will become more complex with increasing the child , age , and the necessities of life . "Therefore , we must be frugal and careful since the start of a family, " said my friend
" Often the problem is not a lack of income , but the wrong habits in managing money , " the friend said . It turns out , in fact , we are able to earn millions of dollars into shock when they found the money just $ 100.00 before the end of the month . Change habits and mindset . Soon after receiving the salary , the amount set aside for savings that we have planned in accordance goals or ideals of our family financially . Instead, we have a separate account for savings and day-to- day needs . Temptation exists for consumptive life . But that does not mean it is easy to buy a variety of items on credit . Grow a healthy financial habits start from the simple , such as having no consumer debt .

He also advised me put it this way , " Jenengan ( you ) and husband both civil servants , should you save one salary , which is used for everyday purposes , salary or salary jenengan husband , so jenengan have a backup for the future , or if jenengan want to buy a car or build a house does not need bank loans or cooperative "

If we could just use one of our salaries , given the need for our lives so much ? Of the need to eat , milk , soap , pay school , and others. Actually its good that we can save finances and not have to buy anything excessive . My friend said , that the wasteful mothers . When mothers have excess money he would spend the money based on what is seen , aka hungry eyes is not what they need. It kuakaui true . I also like it , when to market , saw something interesting or like normally without thinking again direct buy , especially food , even at home still has reserves of food , still continue to buy because interest and love , eventually existing food not so processed and so occupants rubbish . I'm one of those people who consumptive , especially about food , I can not get out of the pocket on the outside . My principle is to feel happy when able to eat outside with your family or friends. I admit , my finances during this extravagant hobby because I snack , almost every day to buy fast food because it could not cook themselves , especially when Saturday and Sunday , the event routine for eating out with her husband and children . Because I think that's when we can get together and mutual communication . Not to mention when buying clothes , shoes , and handbags both children and me alone , to the extent that my husband once commented , " Legs only two , really more than a pair of shoes "

Therefore , according to the math teacher , mothers do not have to save a lot of money , let alone on his salary account . Let's just say that work only a . Similarly, if got money allowance once every three months , let alone remain in the account , the money let sleep for 5 years . Well , after 5 years then we use to buy something that is valuable and useful . Let's just say we never got the money allowance . Apparently he apply what he said to me , his money intact . His salary and allowances of the profession was never taken . In 2014 he was about to pick it up and will be used to buy Avanza . If the salary according to him , for retirement savings .

I applaud him , the young do not actually apply how to manage family finances like that . We usually tend to spend money when it knew would get sustenance . Heard rumblings for a raise or TPP will only liquid we're already planning to buy something and go on holiday to a place too! My friend how could let the money languishing in accounts , without touching it at all . I was amazed to hear it , but my family was young , which usually still full of desire for this and that.

We went home after the rain stopped , it was just a chat to pass the time waiting letup in the rain is very useful , we can share the experience , even to the house it was still ringing my ears , I told my husband about what we talked about. My husband smiled and said, " If you can , you must be good! " I was just smiling

ARTIKEL TERKAIT:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tips Your Financial. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com